Thursday, March 10, 2011

A story from the Heart.

This past Sunday I went to church with my roommates.  The man who plays Garth Brooks in my Impersonation show is also the pastor of this church.  Now I'm not sure If I am allowed to repeat this story, but I am going to anyways because it has been stuck in my head ever since. It was a gloomy Sunday, and everyone kept telling us that the vibe in the church that day wasn't the usual...everyone was sad.  The story goes:

A 35 year old woman who sang in the choir at this church had just passed away the morning before.  She has a husband and a 14 year old son.  She seemed to have many friends within the church and a lot of people knew and cared for her.  Her and her husband had recently been having marriage problems and they had been talking to the pastor about this.  Only two weeks before her death, this woman's husband came up to the pastor and said "I don't know what I would do If I lost this woman." Two weeks later, she passed away due to an illness that noone knew she had.

Point is: Everyone should make the most of their lives every single day. 
*Take Risks.
*Never Regret Anything.
*If you love someone, tell them.
*If you get offered something, take it.
*Beleive in yourself.
*Love your friends and family with all of your heart.
*Never Regret anything.
*Respect Each other.
*Let go.
*Have fun.
*Learn from your mistakes.
*Laugh Hard.
*Be thankful for what you have in your life.
*Eat Ice Cream every single day, even for breakfast!
*Make everyday wonderful because you never know when it will be your last.

-So tomorrow morning when you wake up at 7a.m. before your alarm clock goes off at 9 a.m....awesome I know (extra sleep!)...instead of getting back to sleep right away, think about your life.  Think about making the most of that day and make sure you cherish and love the people that mean the most to you. 

Happy Friday friends, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. love this Laura!!! Thanks for reminding me what it means to live:)

    ReplyDelete